Saturday, July 20, 2013

My 13 Favorite Anime Songs

These are anime songs I like that I've heard. There are a million of them I know and millions more that I don't know, but these are the ones I felt like putting the effort into mentioning. Don't think that the songs really represent my taste in music, though. It does to an extent, but don't put too much into it. Outside of anime I don't listen to "pop music," but pop music sounds better when it's sung in a different language. And not all of these songs are pop music. I like a lot of songs from COWBOY BEBOP (enough to fill up this list), but I settled for only two. I will give honorable mentions to Call Me, Rain, Space Lion, and Blue, though. Again, I'm a democratic guy so that's why I gave other shows a chance to have a song.



I intensely dislike DBGT in English and prefer to watch it in Japanese or not at all because the Dan Dan... theme song is so much better than that absolute wretched crap music the English dub has tacked on to it.




If you click on the title of the song it will pop open a new window and you should be able to listen to the full version of each song.



I am always open to suggestions when it comes to jams and shows and movies, but just because you don't see your favorite godawful NARUTO theme here or your favorite YU YU HAKUSHO or SPACE EXPRESS 999 theme song... it doesn't mean I haven't heard them or seen the shows. Like I said, there are a millions songs I've heard and a million others I haven't. A lot of them are difficult to tell apart after a bit. The same goes with the shows, really.



Anyway, here's my list. If the links don't work then take it up with YouTube.



13. Claymore -

12. Black Lagoon -

11. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya -

10. Mobile Fighter G Gundam -

09. Shuffle! -

08. Dragonball GT -

07. Elfen Lied -

06. Outlaw Star -

05. Neon Genesis Evangelion -

04. Cowboy Bebop -

03. Dragonball Z -

02. Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni -

01. Cowboy Bebop -
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment