Tuesday, September 17, 2013

GOODIES FROM JAPAN:(O-MIYAGE)

Good evening my dear readers,



I hope y'all've been doing good? I caught a cold some days ago and sit on the couch with a huge scarf wrapped around my neck. I also bought a huuuge box of menthol/eucalyptus noms since my throat is so dry I can't barely sleep @@ Well, I can't complain since my back gets better and better and I'm finally having something like a regular day again. I can even go out for drinks and have a night out! Well, not for hours ; I'm storing important university-related things inside at the moment ^^


As you can see I'm a huge fan of Neon Genesis Evangelion - if you don't know it yet you should definitely watch it, it is the most psychological anime I've ever seen. Great stuff. And no, it's not really about robots and stuff. I have another friend who will return in 2 weeks and he bought some Shingeki no Kyojin (if you don't know it either WATCH IT IT'S SO GOOD) merchandise for me, awww! I am blessed with so amazing friends thank you all! ^^ I'll make sure to send you lots of stuff next spring when I return to Japan :3 Sorry if you're not interested in anime - just skip this post! I leave you with some Shingeki no Kyojin gifs :D



Wow, I didn't know it's so hard to align gifs here in Blogger after I tried @@ Just love this series!
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment