Friday, September 27, 2013

Robin Williams likes Anime? Why, yes. Yes, he does.

When I was younger I felt a little embarrassed about liking anime. Specifically between my sixth and eighth grade years. Maybe if I had had internet access at the time and the ability to look up interesting facts about some famous people I looked up to then I probably wouldn't have been so embarrassed. I mean, if Robin Williams likes some anime then whatcha gonna do?

Robin Williams is one of my favorite actors. Sure, he hasn't been rolling on all cylinders lately, but he's been in some great movies and Mork is a personal hero of mine.

So while it might not really have been the biggest secret in the world before (MRS. DOUBTFIRE, JUMANJI, and MORK AND MINDY easily could have been anime considering their storylines if you think about), this tidbit of info actually came as news to me.




I completely forgot about that one scene in ONE HOUR PHOTO that referenced NEON GENESIS EVANGELION. I'll have to watch that movie soon just so I can catch the reference because it has been quite a while since I've seen it.
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment